My mum told me about Keto after giving it a go herself ⚡️… I could feel the burn by day two ⬇️, and by the second week my pants were baggy.. I haven’t felt better! 💚
Low Carb Strawberry Crunch Smoothie
Several of you asked for the low carb smoothie recipe that I mentioned earlier…so I am happy to share it! I drink this for breakfast every morning. It’s easy to make, keeps my blood sugars stable, gives me energy and fills me up–the perfect way to start the day in my opinion.
What you will need:
- 1 cup and about about a tbs of unsweetened vanilla almond milk (if we are being exact here). Make sure you check the back label. The one I buy only has 2 grams of carbs for every cup.
- 1/2 cup of frozen organic strawberries
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon. Cinnamon is great for controlling blood sugars, diabetic or not
- About 2 tablespoons of almonds
- 1 tbs of chia seeds (optional)
Put everything in a blender. Blend until smooth. The whole smoothie only has about 7-8 grams of carbs. Enjoy!